Come join us this summer as Lake Tahoe SummerFest unveils our 2013 festival, inspired by individuals and organizations with a collective dream to foster a culturally rich celebration of the arts wrapped within the magnificent High Sierra Mountains.
2013 Festival Highlights:
- SummerFest Concerts are scheduled for August 2-18, 2013.
- Maestro Joel Revzen has created an exceptional orchestra of principal players and instrumentalists from the New York Metropolitan Opera Orchestra, San Francisco Symphony, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Seattle Symphony and other exceptional orchestras throughout the world.
- Featured Soloists include: legendary and beloved mezzo soprano, Frederica von Stade; renowned artists violinist Jennifer Koh and pianist Benjamin Hochman; and versatile and musically infectious composer and bass trombonist, Chris Brubeck.
- Your VIP Season Ticket Subscription is available for a limited time and includes 2 tickets to each unique concert, reserved parking and priority seating, post-performance receptions and more.
- Under the stars at Sand Harbor, Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival will present an exhilarating production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream," July 12 – August 25, 2013.
Lake Tahoe SummerFest needs to raise the funds necessary to present SummerFest Concerts this summer and in years to come. Please make a generous donation today, become a Founding Member of Lake Tahoe SummerFest, and bring world class arts and culture to Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe SummerFest is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all gifts are tax-deductible within the limits of the law.
Click here to donate now, or mail a check to:
Lake Tahoe SummerFest
948 Incline Way
Incline Village, NV 89451
Or contact me directly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting the arts,
Founder and Chairman